What's like to study Anthropology?

 I study Anthropology at Universidad de Chile in the Social Science Faculty. I choose this career because when I was a child I used to talk a lot about dinosaurs and other different extinct animals that could be buried all over the world, and that thing fascinated me from a very young age. And anthropology is a career that allows me to get closer to those things that I like too much. In addition, in my time at school, I became interested in the social sciences and humanities, which I really like due to the contact that can be had with people, which I think can be much closer than in other careers.

I'm currently in my second year of the career but it has been online due to the Covid pandemic. I think this modality makes the career so different, this way we lost the face-to-face interaction with people, we are not having field trips and other different tools that the Anthropology career provides us. But in other hand, we are learning a different way to do ethnography, where the distance is not a problem when we are interacting with people.

I hope all this pandemic situation is over soon, that way I could go to normal classes and meet my classmates and teachers of the career!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The pandemic

The best holidays ever!

My future job