Postgraduate Studies

I'm in the university because my intention was expanding my knowledge, because of this, once I finish studying anthropology, my intention is to learn new things that are related with psychology. This is because for me is a really interesting area and I think it is a discipline that can work together with my anthropological studies. 

I would like to study this career in Chile, I don't really want to study outside the country because I feel really comfortable here, I have my commodities and I don't like the big changes. So, I think the Universidad de Chile would be a very nice place to study in. In spite of that, I wish I could travel the world while I work on it.

Talking about the modality of study, I don't really want it to be online, I really enjoyed the virtuality and get a lot of experiences, but I think it is enough. I really want to know how it is to share with friends in the university and see how hard can it be without some facilities that the virtuality carries.

In addition to studying psychology as a postgraduate, I would also like to study other humanistic areas, like sociology or social work, that way i could increase my knowledge and be more prepared for the challenges that are coming ahead. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The pandemic

The best holidays ever!

My future job