My future job

 When I think about my future is really hard for me to imagine myself working or having a job, but I think it would probably be being an archeologist or a paleontologist, because since I was a boy I was interested about a job where I can work outdoors and not be locked in a office every day. I would really like to do this job in a future because when I was younger I used to talk a lot about dinosaurs and other different extinct animals that could be buried all over the world, some of them haven’t even been discovered and that thing really fascinated me from a very young age. 

For this job, I think i will need to do a lot of travelings, inside and outside the country, for many investigations and different projects, that way I will discover a lot of new places and be astonished with the awesome landscapes that I will see. And for that, I think it is very important to know a lot of languages, or at least English, which I think is the most universal one to communicate and interact with other people. 

To be honest, I don't really care about the salary and how much money I will make with this job, I will do it because I could finally achieve one of my greatest dreams from my childhood and that's more than enough for me. 


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The pandemic

The best holidays ever!