The best holidays ever!

The best holidays that I've ever had was in June 2019 when I went to Belgium. I was there for 8 days and I didn't find someone to go with, so I traveled all the way alone. When I was there, I visited the touristic places in Brussels and I had a great time seeing the architecture of the city and eating new foods, then I went to a little town called Dessel, and finally went to Antwerp where I walked a lot every day trying to see the most places that I can, I remember that I walked like 8 hours everyday! But it was worth it because of the many landscapes that I could see. 

This holidays was the best because I traveled there just for a music concert that lasted only three days and was the first time that I went alone to another country, I even slept in a tent at the music festival, definitely an amazing experience where I met a lot of people and listened hours of music that I love!!!


This is a photo of me with the friends that I made at the music festival <3

 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The pandemic

My future job